ZumLink™ 900 Series Z9-T/-C Industrial Radio Modules
FreeWave Technologies' 900 MHz embeddable radio modules are ideal for applications such as industrial robotics and machinery
FreeWave Technologies' ZumLink Z9-C and Z9-T industrial-grade radio modules are designed for secure collection, transport, and control of data in rugged industrial environments providing a long-range, low-power solution for remote wireless communication.
The ZumLink Z9-C and Z9-T are ideal for embedded systems that demand ultra-high standard in quality and performance such as noise-congested environments. The radio modules provide a cost, size, weight, and power (CSWaP) advantage with their small, lightweight form-factor, industry-leading low power consumption, and low-cost integration.
These user-configurable radio modules operate in the unlicensed 900 MHz spectrum and support multiple high-speed RF link rates up to 4 Mbps. Flexible interface options are available with either two RS232 or two TTL serial interfaces.
- Low power consumption: 843 mA at 3 VDC in transmit and 680 mA at 5 VDC in transmit
- Long range: up to 97 km (60 mi.) with a clear line of sight
- Versatile: a single radio can operate as a gateway, an endpoint, a repeater, or an endpoint/repeater
- Selectable speeds: five RF link rates supporting from 115.2 kbps to 4 Mbps
- Industrial-grade: Class I, Division 2 certified and an operating temperature range of -40°C to +85°C
- Designed, manufactured, and testing in the USA
- Industrial robotics and machinery
- Autonomous and self-driving vehicles
- Commercial drones
- Asset tracking systems
- Smart construction equipment