Amphenol Industrial Operations
- Amphenol Industrial Operations, headquartered in a 675,000 square foot facility in Sidney, NY, provides a full range of high reliability connectors and interconnection systems specifically for the industrial markets including base stations, rail/mass transit, process control, automotive manufacturing, heavy equipment, and petrochemical/power generation.
Products include ruggedized-for-industry cylindrical, fiber optic, rectangular, and industrialized versions of Amphenol’s MIL-C-5015 cylindrical, MIL-C-26482 miniature cylindrical and GT reverse bayonet cylindrical connectors. It employs more than 1,400 people and is both ISO9001 and MIL-STD-790 certified. Amphenol Industrial Operations is a division of Amphenol Corporation, Wallingford, CT, which is one of the largest manufacturers of interconnect products in the world. Related product brands include: Amphenol, Amphenol Advanced Sensors (formerly GE Sensing), Amphenol Aerospace Operations, Amphenol Anytek, Amphenol ICC, Amphenol LTW, Amphenol Pcd, Amphenol RF, Amphenol Sine Systems, Amphenol Spectra-Strip, Amphenol SV Microwave.
Product Listing View All
- Card Edge Connectors - Housings (1)
- Circular Connectors (81943)
- Circular Connectors - Accessories (470)
- Circular Connectors - Adapters (315)
- Circular Connectors - Backshells and Cable Clamps (669)
- Circular Connectors - Contacts (179)
- Circular Connectors - Housings (4888)
- Photovoltaic (Solar Panel) Connectors (134)
- Photovoltaic (Solar Panel) Connectors - Accessories (7)
- Photovoltaic (Solar Panel) Connectors - Contacts (6)
- Pluggable Connectors (1)
- Rectangular Connectors - Accessories (34)
- Rectangular Connectors - Contacts (23)
- Rectangular Connectors - Free Hanging, Panel Mount (37)
- Rectangular Connectors - Headers, Male Pins (1)
- Rectangular Connectors - Headers, Receptacles, Female Sockets (1)
- Rectangular Connectors - Housings (7)
- Terminals - Specialized Connectors (371)
Newest Products View All (16)
Amphe-PPM from Amphenol is a rapid mate, push/pull connector which provides positive mating in limited space and ease of use.
Amphe-Lite series from Amphenol offers the highest performance capabilities for severe environment applications.
The 97 series connectors from Amphenol are general duty, standard cylindrical connector, MIL-5015 style featuring solder or crimp termination.
Tools & Support
Amphenol Miniature Cylindrical Connectors
Reference Guide to Cylindrical Connectors
MIL-DTL-5015 and MIL-5015 Type Standard Cylindrical Connectors
97 Series Catalog - Standard Cylindrical Connectors
Recent PTMs View All (13)
The PT series connectors are environmentally sealed and have gold plated contacts machined from low loss copper alloy.Duration: 5 minutes
Sealed or non-sealed versions available in three shell sizes ranging from 10mm-18mm. Used in industrial markets such as medical and test/measurement.Duration: 5 minutes
Featured Videos View All (3)
At Amphenol Industrial Global Operations we pride ourselves on producing the highest quality connectors and value-added solutions in the world.
Related Product Brands
Product Information - View All
Application Notes - View All
Product Catalogs - View All